Who am I?
Practicing yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation) and following the principles of ayurveda is like medicine which keeps me away from migraine, cold/flu, all sorts of infections, anxiety, mood swings. I do it because I love to do it. I do it because my being asks me to do it. I do it just as I breathe – I do not question do I need to take my next breath or not, just breathing in and out.
Yes, I have to admit, I am that annoying one who wakes up before everyone else in the morning to practice. The one whose main priority is searching for yoga places even while on holiday or on the other side of the globe. I am the one who is chanting on the bus at 6:00am on her way to teach, who is breathing with ujjayi standing in a queue in a bank.
Yoga is not a hobby any more. Not only a way to earn a living. Yoga is my lifestyle. It is the way I’m looking after myself being able to look after others.
From the beginning until now I met many extraordinary teachers. They all opened a new door of yoga. Some of my trainings are listed below:
- Yoga Teacher Training Diploma (200hr) Yoga Campus (London)
- Yoga Therapy (550hr) Yoga Campus (London)
- Relax and renew-intensive restorative teacher training Judith Lasater- Life Centre
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training Norman Blair
- Ashtanga Teacher Training David Swenson – TriYoga
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Uma Dinsmore-Tuli – Stroud
- Breathing School Foundation Ben Wolff – Yoga Campus
- Yoga Therapy Marc Beuvain – Light Centre
- Jivamukti Immersion Yogeswari – Jivamukti Centre
- Ashtanga for everyone Kino McGregor – TriYoga
- Mindfulness and Compassion Teacher Training (200hr) Mindfulness UK (London)
- Vipassana Meditation Course S.N. Goenka – 10 days silent meditation
- Pranayama: Door to Inner Silence Dr Shrikrishna – 6 days silent meditation and Pranayama course
- Ayurvedic Massage Therapist (140hr) Aithein Healing (Goa, India)
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage practitioner (56hr) ARYM Institute (London)
- Maya abdominal massage San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Neuro-lymphatic massage San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Deep-tissue – reflexolgy – acupressure massage San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Reiki 1. San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Maya astrology San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
- Cacao ceremony provider San Marcos Atitlan (Guatemala)
I teach yoga and meditation classes (public, private and corporate). I also provide individually tailored yoga, yoga therapy and massage sessions.
Some clients I worked for:
Las Cupulas Hotel, Mexico