C A N C E L L E D
in Marusici – where the mountains kiss the sea
Location: Marusici, Croatia
Date: 21 – 27th June 2020
Hosts: Zsuzsa Kohan, Jerome Dinale
Closest airport: Split
What we offer?
- One week in paradise.
- Back to a simpler, more honest life, where we share food, fun and will gazing the sun.
- Clean, simple accommodation in shared bedrooms. (Please note, it is not a five star hotel, we cannot provide private room.)
- Vegetarian food (brunch and dinner) snacks, fresh fruit, tea all day long.
- Two yoga and meditation practices per day.
- Within a 5 minutes walking, there is quiet beach to relax, meditate and recharge.
- Be our guest for one holistic therapy of your choice (Reiki, Access Bar, Ayurvedic Massage). You can book more therapy sessions of your choice during the week
About the holistic therapies:
Reiki: Rebalance your chakras and harmonise your energy, enjoying the total feeling of internal calm and peace.
Access Bar: Make your mind free, using the unique 32 touch points on your head, clearing blockages for more clarity in different aspects of your life.
Ayurvedic Massage: for more info please visit: www.yogacats.co.uk/ayurvedic-massage
Arriving: please arrive at 21st June (Sunday) afternoon. We provide dinner that evening, settle down, get rest.
Departure: last day is 27th June (Saturday). We have a “good bye” morning yoga session, last breakfast together and you can pack and go home with lots of loving memories.
7:30 – 8:00 – light snack (nuts and fruits), tea
8:00 – 9:30 – vinyasa yoga, meditation
10:00 – 11:30 – brunch
11:30 – 16:30 – time to dive into the magic of Croatia (see below) or nurture yourself with one of our holistic therapies
18:30 – 20:00 – dinner
16:30 – 18:00 – yin/restorative yoga, meditation
How to get to the accommodation:
There are different options to get to the accommodation from the airport:
- Option 1: BY A VAN – max 4 person at a time is 40€ + 7€ per person (so 17€/person if 4 of you are arriving in the same time)
- Option 2: BY A BUS – there is a shuttle bus (to Marušići) from the airport to Split harbor/old town. It takes about 45 minutes. Price for Airport-Marušići less than 10€ / person. (We can send you the exact schedule of the bus.)
- Option 3: if more that 4 of you will arrive in the same time we can arrange transportation through LOCAL SERVICE. Price – need to negotiate.
If you booked your airplane ticket please let us know the approximate arrival time and your choice of arriving from the airport to the hostel.
Things to do, places to visit
- trek in the nearby hills (Sveti Jure is the second highest peak in Croatia)
- visit Mimice, the “the fisherman village” which stretches from the mountain all the way to the beautiful pebble beaches
- visit Omis, this beautiful picturesque town called the home of pirates on Cetina river with its two fortresses
- visit Imotski, called the ‘pearls of the nature’ with its blue and the red lakes recognized as the top tourist attraction of Imotski region
- visit Pisak, a small a lovely village nearby where you can go diving, sailing and surfing. There is also the opportunity to try traditionally prepared fish from local restaurants
- swim and take a nap on the beach
- read the books you had no time to read in the last ten years
Price :(INCLUDES: accommodation, breakfast and dinner and snacks, yoga twice a day, 1 holistic therapy of your choice)
For early birds (until 31st January 2020): £590
Full price (from 1st February 2020): £650
For further information, for bank details or if you just want to say “hello” please drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some pictures about the accommodation:
Reviews of the hostel we will stay:
- This hostel is a wonderful paradise full of love and peace ♥ it’s beautifully designed and I met so loveable people with a great mindset!
- Super nice hostel! It is beautifully located in a small, quiet village with a view on the sea. The owners are great people and the vibe is generally very laid-back and open-minded. Great place to spend ones holidays and travels – we would always come back 🙂
- If I could give them 10 points, I’m giving 100! 🙂
The place is very clean, rooms are comfortable and there’s plenty of place to have a rest. Hosts are an AMAZING people which is the next reason to come back.
- Amazing! Splendid view embracing the whole bay. Small secluded beach with turquoise water. A little corner of paradise.
- Quiet village, relaxed atmosphere. Very good base to discover the surroundings like the beautiful life of Omis or Split within 30 km.
- This hostel like my home, feeling that I really was in the Paradise … It is not possible to express in words how happy I was there.